1 to 2 times a week
Apply all over the body and gently massage into the skin with slow, circular movements.
Follow these 5 steps in just 5 minutes:
1. Massage your legs using slow, figure-of-eight movements, then use kneading movements on the thighs, working upward.
2. Perform large, slow, deep circular movements around the navel, in a clockwise direction.
3. Massage your arms from the wrists to the shoulders, using large figure-of-eight movements.
4. With the palm of your hand, perform firm, smoothing strokes, working outward from the middle of your décolleté.
5. Finally, gently massage the nape of the neck, working down toward the shoulders.
Slow, deep movements unwind tensions and envelop you in a feeling of sweet harmony.